publish it yourself
I've been a published author since 2001, including work published by major presses (Hal Leonard and Oxford University Press), as well as self-publishing. Self-publishing is the best way to get your work published and 99% of the time is the best way to earn the most passive income.
I now publish all my work through Sol Ut Press, and this accounts for 99.99% of my royalty revenue and over half of my total yearly income. The beauty is that it's all passive income, collected every month with no further work on my part.
To enjoy passive income does require work, of course, with the hardest part being writing the book. The rest of the skills you need to publish can be learned quickly or easily outsourced. I can show you shortcuts and help you avoid mistakes most beginners make.
Sign up for this course and we'll walk through the process of going from finished manuscript to published book and passive income. It's not simple, but it is easy if you take the right steps. Let me show you how.
Here are some of the things you'll learn:
- Why self-publishing is the smart way to go
- Your publishing options: Createspace vs. Lulu vs. Ingram Spark vs. etc.
- There are clear reasons to choose one or the other. Learn why.
- Translating your works (I have editions in Spanish, Chinese, with Hindi and Portuguese in the works):
- the profitsharing route: Babelcube, Fiberead, etc.
- hiring your own translator
- Book design
- generating indices and tables of contents,
- page layout
- margins and more
- Cover design
- Editing services
- Hiring experts vs. DIY
- The self-publishing Hat Trick: print, eBook, and audiobook for the most revenue.